It must be nice being George Clooney. You get to live in Italy, date Italian super models, be an activist, a respected actor commanding huge salaries and still make silly concoctions like "The Men who Stare At Goats." I wonder if George Clooney's mother would be proud of this one. Or, for that matter, would Jeff Bridges' children say, "Hey Dad, this one really stretched your abilities." Did Ewan McGregor's wife tell him "Honey, I've never seen you better." Does Keven Spacey look in the mirror at night and say, "Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about." I will admit, the goats looked very handsome. Great use of goats.Saturday, November 21, 2009
The Men who Stare at Goats
It must be nice being George Clooney. You get to live in Italy, date Italian super models, be an activist, a respected actor commanding huge salaries and still make silly concoctions like "The Men who Stare At Goats." I wonder if George Clooney's mother would be proud of this one. Or, for that matter, would Jeff Bridges' children say, "Hey Dad, this one really stretched your abilities." Did Ewan McGregor's wife tell him "Honey, I've never seen you better." Does Keven Spacey look in the mirror at night and say, "Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about." I will admit, the goats looked very handsome. Great use of goats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment